Constant Security - Business Administration Apprentice - LS765
Constant Security Services Ltd
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business, that offers a wealth of experience and will be the ideal start for any apprentice. If you have the willingness to learn new skills and want to make a difference, please APPLY NOW
Duties Will Include:
- Research and development of new business opportunities within the industrial, commercial, financial, educational, special event and public sectors.
- Promotion and arranging of appointments to introduce Constant to potential clients throughout the North and Midlands.
- Management of the new business sales pipeline
- Demonstration of commercial focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
- Support sales team in appointment diary and general office maintenance.
- Day-to-day preparation of quotations, tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires for potential clients and other associated administrative functions.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager's remit
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Option to move into other areas of the business to gain additional knowledge.
- Good communication skills,face to face and on the telephone.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Willing to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ambition to progress within an organisation.
- Maths and English to grade C as a minimum
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Business and Administration Framework. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
Working hours and Salary:
- 180.00 Per Week
- 40 Hours Per Week. Mon- Fri
Progression potential is good for the right candidate.
Constant is an independent, family managed and national award-winning specialist in the provision of security services in the UK. Opera/ng for over 30 years, Constant has become a recognised provider of the highest quality and most responsive security services providing a safe and secure environment in which our clients can operate and flourish. We offer a wide range of specialist security services to our diverse customer base, focusing on stable organic growth and placing equal significance on customers and colleagues to ensure we consistently provide the very best service. Our company operates to the highest possible industry and professional standards which include National Security Inspectorate Guarding Gold and the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractors Scheme (for the provision of Security Guarding, CCTV, Door Supervision and Keyholding).
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Progression potential is good for the right candidate
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both maths and English? If no please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application
Company: Constant Security
Apprenticeship Funding For eligibility please speak to us directly
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Willing to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment, ambition to progress within an organisation
- Maths and English to grade C as a minimum
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a Level 2 Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.