To provide administrative support to the compliance team to ensure compliance projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standard. Ensure that customer, visitor, and property safety is maintained and/or improved through the effective servicing, inspection, repair & maintenance of our housing stock.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the compliance administrators with the day to day running of compliance workstreams, learning how the workstreams are administered and assisting them
- To carry out mail merges for customer liaison and contact our customers to arrange visits by our contractor
- Over the period of the apprenticeship learn to administer contracts with regards to, workflows, payments, meetings, customer liaison, budget reporting, cash flow forecasting etc.
- To learn and assist to schedule and coordinate all property compliance check and process post inspections for planned programmes and servicing works
- To learn and assist to raise orders for goods and services and ensure that invoices are processed within the correct timescale
- To learn and assist to administer the outcomes of the compliance Risk Assessments, ensuring works required are identified and relevant departments informed in a timely fashion, in line with Golding Homes policy and procedures
- To learn and assist with the coordination of tenant and leasehold consultation and communication for planned works, with the relevant Compliance Leads, to ensure customer choice and engagement
Live and role model our Golding values:
- We collaborate
- We do the right thing
- We keep things simple
- We embrace change
There is ample opportunity to progress you career, further training will be provided.
- The successful candidate should have meticulous attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft packages including excel will be an advantage
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
GCSE grade 4 (C) or above or equivalent in English and maths is required.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Business Admin
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required