- Communicating, by email, with schools interested in signing up to the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme and throughout their subscriptions
- Processing subscriptions to the programme using our Salesforce database
- Supporting on solving technical queries from schools
- Supporting in content creation for our website
- Supporting in communication with the programme’s youth representative board
- Handling day-to-day management of Childnet’s education resources to schools, including monitoring and reporting on stock, preparing sales invoices, and collating and despatching all orders
- Organising delivery of resources for conferences and events
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Team player
- A good understanding of customer care
- Ability to manage own workload
- Clear communicator with good writing and data entry
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.