Community Activator Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
SPORTING FUTURES TRAINING (UK) LTD
Our apprentices are based within schools and work 30 hrs a week with training being delivered within a local Hubsite setting.
The role involves:
- Working within a school setting and supporting the delivery of Physical Education and school sport
- The wider community role involves working within the local PE and school sports network to deliver competition for all the schools within the area
- We also work with National Governing Bodies to work with a Community Sports Apprentice programme
- It is an interesting, varied position that gives the valuable opportunities of gaining experience in working with young people, colleagues and key community partners in sport
- You will find out about the sporting career and teaching paths that are available and the hope would be that this apprenticeship will lead you onto your next step on the career ladder
- PE Teacher. Primary School Teacher. Teaching Assistant. Activity Leader
- An enthusiasm to inspire young people to get involved in PE and School Sport.
- Commitment to the role.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy school environment
- Self motivated
- Ability to use initiative
- Well organised
- A-C / 8-4 grade at GCSE, or equivalent, in English & maths is an advantage but not a requirement
Activity Leadership Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework:
- Level 2 in leading Health Related Activity Sessions
- Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Functional skills if needed
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.