- Assist the Communications team in developing media releases
- Monitor current affairs to identify key issues which impact the firm
- Assist with editing and proofreading, ensuring all content is in the Mishcon 'tone of voice'
- Support the team in developing and drafting content for the firm's various websites and blogs, in addition to internal communications
- Offer support for making films to promote work across the firm
- Assist the ongoing implementation of the firm's social media strategy
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Excellent written skills and a keen eye for detail
- First class knowledge and understanding of social media
- Organised with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Personable, confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.