We want individuals with creativity and ideas, who are organised and thrive in a busy environment. If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility of working for an independent business this could be the job for you.
1. Adhere to Food Hygiene Regulations and food safety management
practice and procedures, ensuring products are fit for sale/consumption.
2. Prepare and serve food to agreed company specifications that meet
customer expectations in terms of quality, speed of delivery and
3. Ensure kitchen premises and equipment are adequately cleaned and
maintained to allow effective and safe operation of the food production
facilities and environment.
4. Adhere to the day to day application of Health and Safety policy and
procedures in relation to food.
5. Adhere to kitchen stock rotation and control systems
6. Undertake other reasonable duties or requests from time to time as
requested by the Head Chef or General Manager.
Integrating into the team full time and opportunity to work within our upcoming sites or continuing on a higher level apprenticeship.
Reality CheckWage is negotiable based on performance and you will receive an even share of all tips.
Basic knife skills
Multi tasking skills
Qualities RequiredWe are open to taking on all levels and providing training on the job
Passion for hospitality
Strong work ethic
Attention to detail
Good personal hygiene
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship, maths & English Functional Skills Level 1
Day to Day workings of a busy kitchen
Vegetable preparation and various cooking methods
Safer food better business training