We want individuals with creativity and ideas, who are organised and thrive in a busy environment. If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility of working for an independent business this could be the job for you.
- Adhere to Food Hygiene Regulations and food safety management practice and procedures, ensuring products are fit for sale/ consumption.
- Prepare and serve food to agreed company specifications that meet customer expectations in terms of quality, speed of delivery and presentation.
- Ensure kitchen premises and equipment are adequately cleaned and
- maintained to allow effective and safe operation of the food production facilities and environment.
- Adhere to the day to day application of Health and Safety policy and procedures in relation to food.
- Adhere to kitchen stock rotation and control systems
- Undertake other reasonable duties or requests from time to time as requested by the Head Chef or General Manager.
Integrating into the team full time and opportunity to work within our upcoming sites or continuing on a higher level apprenticeship.
- Basic knife skills
- Time management
- Organisation skills
- Multi tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good personal hygiene
Training ProvidedCommis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship, Maths & English Functional Skills Level 1
Day to Day workings of a busy kitchen
Vegetable preparation and various cooking methods
Safer food better business training