The nature of the role means some evening and weekend working is required.
- Preparing of food for the light menu to the required standard
- Date labelling and storage of all food provisions at all times
- Ensuring rotation of stock is carried out
- Make sure at the end of service that all food is correctly stored labelled and covered
- Assist when necessary with the preparation of food items for all other Club dining events
- Production and serving of menu items
- Accurately producing orders
- Ensure dishes are despatched within the time frame set by the Head Chef
Health and Hygiene Compliance:
- Cleaning of equipment after use to the required standard
- To operate all kitchen equipment in a safe and proper manner as shown
- To be aware of Health and Safety at Work and Hygiene regulations and report any irregularities
- To practise good personal hygiene and cleanliness and comply with the Club’s Policy
- To ensure personal protective equipment and uniforms are maintained to the standard required
- To maintain a high level of personal appearance
This is a full time contract based on an average 40 hours per week - 45 hours during the season April to September and 35 hours per week October to March (excluding breaks) The rota includes some weekend working.
Sunningdale Golf Club have a track record of internal promotions when vacancies arise.
Skills RequiredBasic catering experience would be helpful but not essential
Qualities RequiredCommunication skills
Ability to work in a team
Qualifications RequiredAbility to successfully complete the entry requirements for level 2
Training ProvidedNVQ level 2