Daily Duties to include:
- Food Preparation instructed by your line manager
- Washing Up and daily Cleaning Duties
- Following recipes to make menu items to a high standard with guidance of your line manager
- Responsible for food safety
- Responsible for Health and Safety in the kitchen
- Communicate any issues or queries that arise with your line manager
- Must be prepared to do all duties (cleaning, prepping, pot washing etc)
- Must be flexible with hours includes evening, weekends and bank holidays
- Must take the hygiene, allergens and food standards very seriously
- Must have ability to get to work as there is no public transport.
- Full time position at the end of the apprenticeship should there be one available.
- Good communication.
- Must have a passion for cooking
- Must be a good team player
- Willingness to learn
- Prepared to get stuck in
- Hard working.
- No previous qualifications required.
- Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Maths & English
- Functional Skills Level 1