As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact. As a commis chef you will prepare food and carry out basic cooking tasks under the supervision of a more senior chef.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Cooking and preparing elements of high-quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats, and fish
- Assisting other Chefs
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Help keep health and standard practices maintained
- Love to have fun at work and enjoy working as a part of an energetic team
- Ability to and like working in busy, fast-paced environments
- Keen to learn while working, and have a passion for food and beverage
- Hard working individuals who like a challenge and can think on their feet
- Can-do attitude
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
Potential permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship, & progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Friendly & customer focused
Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
The programme includes curated professional development sessions from our leaders and select members, as well as access to a wide variety of additional training, mentoring, and a potential
permanent role at the end.