We offer a varied style of food throughout the hotel which makes this the perfect, exciting role for a chef to complete their learning.
- To assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
- To work to safe and legal practices
- To ensure that high standards are always kept
- To ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set JDH standards
- To work with the team to set SOPs
- To track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding
- To be pro-active in all actions and tasks set for you
The possibility of permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills are vital
- The successful individual will be willing to learn, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances
- Have a passion for food and cooking
- Have excellent time keeping skills
Maths and English at GCSE level (or the equivalent).
- Full training and support from the workplace and HIT Training to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviour for successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Maths and English training will also be delivered at the appropriate level if required