Commis Chef Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
Hit Training Ltd
Shifts are Monday to Friday 10-3 then 5-9 (i.e. same day split shifts), weekends are straight shifts. Must be flexible.
Hillary & Scott encourages progression within the company, we have Pub Managers who started as Kitchen Porters.
- Assisting Senior Chefs
- Helping with Deliveries
- Measuring Ingredients
- Preparing Vegetables & Meat
- Assisting with Stock Rotation
- Cleaning Stations
To be discussed at interview.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Time Keeping
- Team work
- Good Work Ethic
- Willing to learn
No qualifications required.
- Level 2 - Commis Chef standard
- Functional Skills maths Level 1 (if no prior achievement)
- Fictional Skills English Level 1 (if no prior achievement)
- Opportunity to attempt maths / English Level 2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.