Commis Chef Apprenticeship
HIT TRAINING LTD
Baxterstorey are looking for an apprentice to join our team at a pharmaceutical company in Slough, cooking using fresh food and passion, to deliver the best service possible while learning all the necessary skills on the way.
Duties responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Chefs with the preparation and cooking of menu items, learning new skills and techniques
- Assist with stock taking
- Career development at the end of the Apprentice
- Adhere to the company’s Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
Career development within BaxterStorey.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Understanding of catering standards and food hygiene
- Be a fast learner
- Ability to perform in a busy environment
- Self motivated
- Passion for food
- Punctuality and good timekeeping
- Outgoing and friendly
- Self motivated
- Good work ethic
None required though maths and English will be assessed as part of the application process.
- Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard which includes
- Level 1 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.