Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Fawsley Hall Hotel
HIT TRAINING LTD
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is part of selected Hotels, who are a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, their guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa are recruiting for an Apprentice Chef to join the brigade. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to start their career as a Chef, learn the trade and gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
The Apprentice Chef will carry out daily duties as below:
- Prepare and cook dishes on menus according to standards and the Head Chef
- Check items against delivery notes and report any shortfalls
- Maintain secure stock storage
- Cook, chill, label, store and rotate food
- Assist in preparation and cooking of employee meals
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene practices
- Keep the kitchen equipment clean and in good working order
- Report hazards and maintenance requirements to the Head Chef or Sous Chef
- Maintain regular communication by attending team briefings and meetings.
This Hotel is not accessible by public transport, please make sure you have a reliable form of transport.
Guaranteed Commis Chef or Chef de Partie position with Hand Picked at the end of your apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You just need to enjoy cooking - No skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a positive attitude
- Be keen to learn from the Chefs
None although maths and English will be assessed as part of your qualification.
- Level 2 - Commis chef standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.