Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Italian Market Kitchen
HIT TRAINING LTD
Apprentice Commis chef to help with the daily prep for the menu, using fresh ingredients and making dishes from scratch. To work in a section of the kitchen during a fast paced, busy lunch and dinner service and to help clear up and clean at the end of service.
Duties to include:
- Making fresh tomato sauce
- Making the pizza bases
- Making the meatballs
- Chopping fresh fruit and vegetables according to what is required for the menu
- Baking cakes and biscuits for the front counter
- Making starters and desserts according to the menu
- Preparing garnishes for dessert (i.e. whipped cream, pick mint etc)
To be discussed.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
no skills required as full training given, however any basic skills (knife skills, food knowledge) would be advantageous. Have a passion for cooking.
- Good time keeping
- A willingness to learn
- Work well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
No formal qualifications required.
- Apprenticeship Standard Commis Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills maths Level 1 (if no prior attainment)
- Functional Skills English Level 1 (if no prior attainment)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.