We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team.
- The role will involve learning all that is involved in the day to day running of the kitchen
- It will involve, not only cooking, but paperwork
- Stock checks
- You will work under our highly qualified, talented head chef
- We will offer training so the correct candidate will be able to run the service independently
The successful candidate must be able to work evenings and weekends.
A meal and refreshments will be offered whilst on duty.
Age appropriate wage plus share of tips.
We would hope that after successful completion of the apprenticeship the candidate would become a full time member of staff.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Creativity and enthusiasm is a must
- Must be responsible, punctual and able to work as part of a team
None required, Functional Skills in English and maths are part of the qualification.
- Intermediate Commis Chef Standard
- Level 2 maths and English (if required)