Daily duties include:
- Prepare and serve food under the supervision of Chef Patron
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning your work area after each task and maintaining a tidy space
- Other areas to be cleaned and tidied include store room
- Maintain high levels of hygiene
- Assist front of house where required
Future ProspectsWe would provide a good, general base of knowledge and you will have the chance to explore areas of interest to you. With this background, you would be able to apply for a range of jobs, nationally or globally, at different levels.
Reality CheckLong work days standing, often still. A high risk environment. Very fast paced and highly stressful. Ability to pursue areas of interest and attend relative CPD functions (outside of COVID rules).
- Able to keep up with the fast paced environment, physically and mentally
- Able to listen and follow rules and instructions
- Able to work in a team and by yourself
- Able to cope with stressful situations and keep calm
- Not easily distracted
- Passion for food and hospitality
A - D Grade GCSE in Maths and English, or equivalent, is required.
Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship