An enthusiastic and motivated individual required to work along side an experienced Head Chef in this lovely traditional village pub with 4 letting rooms.
Working 5 (one day in college) days out of 7, including weekends on a rota basis. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from a very experienced Head Chef.
Great friendly team and a lovely setting to work in.
Duties to include
- Prep for service
- Stock ordering and storing
- Cooking and plating during service
- Cleaning during and after service
- Providing excellent customer service
- Any other duties deemed appropriate as required
- There is potential for permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship
- Please consider how you will get to work each day
- This role will include evening and weekend work
- Reliable and committed
- Able to communicate with colleagues and people at all levels
- A desire to learn
- Well organised
- Passion for food/cooking
- Team player but also work on own initiative
- None but basic standard of maths and English ideally GCSE 4/C or above but there is a possibility to study towards equivalent qualifications as part of your apprenticeship
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- There is a possibility to study towards maths & English qualifications if you have not already achieved GCSE 4/C or above