We are committed to great food and service and we are looking for someone who shares our passion. We are a friendly, supportive team and look forward to welcoming you into our team.
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of all meals for our clients and customers
- Assist in clear down, including washing up and cleaning, you will be responsible for ensuring our food preparation and holding areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards
- Greeting and serving Customers
- Organising Volunteers to assist with meal deliveries
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
You will receive a full induction into the workplace, training on the job as well as attending college once a week.
Continuation of employment and training.
After the successful completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship you may consider progressing onto the Advanced Apprenticeship. There may also be an opportunity to become a permanent member of staff on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- You must be friendly, approachable, well-mannered and passionate about food and cooking it!
- You must be an excellent timekeeper
- Be willing to work hard
- Work as part of a team
- You need to be able to remain calm during busy periods and work with confidence
GCSE or equivalent to grades C/4 or above in maths and English is an advantage but not essential. This will be assessed at the start of the qualification.
Apprentices will be working towards achievement of the following:
•Certification of Commis Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship standard