We need a Commis Chef to assist in the day to day cooking shifts to include breakfast, lunch and dinner service. You will be working with a small team to produce freshly cooked meals to a high standard. You will liaise with the team and be able to bring your own ideas.
Day to day duties could include:
- Assist with food preparation
- Assisting with the operation of the kitchen during service
- Bring innovative and new ideas to management
- Ensuring legislative standards are met
- Creating new dishes
- Managing waste
- Ensuring your workstation is kept clean and tidy at all times
On completion of the apprenticeship, there is opportunity for a full-time, permanent position.
You will be working in a small team and a busy environment.
- Basic catering knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Great time management
- Desire and willingness to learn and progress is essential
- GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent is desired
Full Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.