Shift pattern: Shifts will be 5 days per week (approximately 40-45 hours) on a rolling 7 day rota, to include a mixture of split and straight shifts.
Hourly rate is £4.75 + Grats.
You will learn all aspects of working within a kitchen including tasks such as:
- Food preparation, using fresh ingredients
- Learning to prepare/cook dishes
- Learn to plate up dishes
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment at all times adhering to food safety procedures
- Learning about ingredients and our menu
To be discussed at interview.
- We are looking for individuals with commitment and a true desire to learn the job
- Eager to learn
- Well presented
- Good attention for detail
- Level 2 Commis Chef Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Provided on site. Provided by HIT training.