Commis Chef Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
THE LITTLE MILL INN LTD
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
Assisting the kitchen manager, you will help to run a busy kitchen producing freshly prepared food to a high standard.
Duties are likely to include;
- Stock management
- Stock ordering
- Pre-service prep
- Preparation of freshly cooked food
- Clean down during and after service
- All other aspects of working in a kitchen
We envisage the apprentice will join our team on a permanent basis.
Transport is not very good in the area, you will need to purchase a uniform or wear your college uniform, you will be working unsociable hours and weekends some breakfast shifts no split shifts.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good basic general food skills
- Kitchen hygiene standards
- Desire and willingness to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- A team player
- The ability to listen to your peers
- Reliable with a passion for food
- A desire to learn and gain responsibility
You should have a good standard of maths & English, ideally GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above. You may be able to achieve equivalent qualifications alongside your apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.