Commis Chef Apprentice
Fuller Smith & Turner Plc
HAVANT AND SOUTH DOWNS COLLEGE
A Commis Chef Apprenticeship at Fuller’s is ideal for school leavers, career changers, or anyone looking to get the best start to a chef career.
You’ll receive training in all aspects of food preparation whilst gaining an insight into the lively kitchen at the some of the liveliest kitchens across the South of England.
Working in a Fuller’s Kitchen is exciting and challenging, but with a full team to support and mentor you, you’ll develop a rich understanding of food and a passion for our fresh, seasonal and local produce.
In 2019 we were awarded ‘Best Apprenticeship Training Programme’ by the British Institute of Innkeeping and collected the Silver Award for 'Best Apprenticeship Programme' at the Training Journal Awards.
What we can offer you:
- Study 1 day per week at one of our partner colleges or universities
- Work 4 days per week in one of our selected managed pubs
- Be mentored by one of our Head Chefs
- Be paid weekly
- Receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Get access to discounts on the high street as well as in our pubs and hotels
Further development through our Fuller’s Chefs’ Guild, progressing onto year 2 of the programme and an opportunity for long-term career progression and competitive salaries. All academics must be completed.
- ??????Good communicator
- Excellent team player
- Determination – a ‘get up and go’ attitude
- Drive to succeed – in an exciting career in hospitality
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced, hot kitchen
- Focused on the detail
- Passionate about cooking and obsessed with quality
- Reliable & trustworthy – always turning up for shifts and training sessions
- GCSE maths and English grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
- Commis Chef apprenticeship standard level 2
- Functional skills if required
- This programme includes one day a week at College/University where you will be timetabled for practical classes and theory classes
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.