Commis Chef Apprentice
JYM HADFIELD LTD
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
Busy family run community pub/restaurant in Hadfield, looking for a Level 2 Commis Chef Apprentice who will be tasked with:
- Food preparation
- Learning to cook starter, mains and deserts
- Speacials creation
- Menu development
- Stock control
- Pot washing
- Kitchen cleaning
There is potential for permanent employment on completion of your apprenticeship.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for cooking
- Good work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Must be friendly
- Good problem solver
- Must have good time keeping/punctuality
- Be polite and well mannered
- Must be pro-active
- Ability to listen to instructions
You should have a good standard of maths and English.
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship
- There is a possibility to study towards your maths and English functional skills if you have not achieved GCSE maths and English grade C/4 or above
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.