Commercial Team Apprentice
Uktv New Ventures Ltd
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Duties will include:
- This role will put you in the centre of the commercial team
- You will be accountable within, and responsibility towards the successful running of a key department at UKTV
- Provide proactive diary & admin support to 2/3 external-facing Directors
- Organising meetings (covering agendas, room bookings & lunch venues)
- Creating expenses
- Handling invoices, meeting & greeting all visitors, arranging travel where necessary and coordination of attendance at international conferences
- Provide ad-hoc support for different departments where necessary & appropriate
- Assist the Executive Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer with general team administration, team's comms commercial events & away days and ad hoc projects as required
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- We are looking for a smart, savvy individual who takes initiative and is keen to get involved, both with the Commercial team and UKTV
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Have a passion for television and media
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take responsibility where appropriate but also to work as part of a team
- At the beginning of your career or looking to embark on something new and different – this role is a brilliant way to get experience in a media company/commercial environment
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.