Duties will include:
- Order input
- Making outgoing calls
- Taking inbound calls
- Using a variety of computer systems
- Communicating and working with the commercial team
- You will be joining a rapidly growing and outwardly looking UK manufacturer with the opportunity to grow with the business
Full-time role and development within the business for the right candidate.
In order to attract the very best candidates, the company is offering a flexible approach to working hours and will prove ideal for persons with young children looking for an interesting and invigorating way back into the workplace.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and may also be required to attend Alliance Learning for the day release training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good organisational skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of working within an engineering environment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)