We are seeking an enthusiastic Commercial Gas Engineering Operative apprentice to join our team. This could be your opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a structured apprenticeship programme with fully-paid training, toolkit, PPE & Uniform.
In your role you will:
- Work alongside your peers visiting Wolverhampton Homes properties
- Installing new heating systems
- Servicing and repairing heating systems
- Completing all paperwork as required
We’ll develop your skills from day one, as you support real projects and learn about our business. You’ll attend college on a day or block release basis and learn all the essentials for your future role.
Progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- IT and social media literate – ability to use a wide range of software and social media including internal communications
- Good Communicator
- Willingness to undertake training and study for qualifications appropriate to an apprenticeship role
- Demonstrate a positive can do attitude that embraces learning and continuous professional development
- Enthusiasm to learn chosen trade
Applicants will normally have gained a minimum of 3-5 GCSEs (grade A*-C 9-4) or equivalent, preferably English, Mathematics and a science or relevant/appropriate experience.
Apprenticeship Standard, plus in-house training with relevant providers e.g. Asbestos Awareness, Personal Safety, Manual Handling.