Commercial Apprentice - Higher (Level 4)
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Develop a sound understanding of the commercial process within Portakabin Hire Division
- Gain thorough knowledge of the full range of Portakabin products
- Support with developing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
- Gain skills to understand principles of finance within a sales environment such as profit and loss, sales forecasting
- Develop commercial proposals and present in a format and style that suits the customer
- Learn how to keep customer records up to date using CRM.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice with Portakabin you will complete a Level 4 Sales qualification supported through a range of classroom based workshops and virtual learning with Mercuri International.
You will also carry out a structured in-house development programme to attain the relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve your apprenticeship.
Throughout the duration of your apprenticeship you will be appointed a workplace mentor to support you with your learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are a number of options you can take as the next steps in your career with us including a potential permanent position, and progression within the business.
Reality CheckWe require a minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications awarded at level 4-9 (C-A*) including English and Maths
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Essential
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.