If you enjoy physical work and want to be part of a great team, this job is perfect for you. As a Warehouse Operative, you will handle goods and products that come into the warehouse. Apply now!
Duties Will Include:
- Completing customer orders
- Filling stock
- Labelling lidding
- Developing an understanding of different products
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Helping others with duties within the warehouse
Potential to progress into permanent position within the company.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work under their own initiative
4 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 grade or equivalent, including maths & English.
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Supply Chain Warehouse. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.