CMC SEAT Harlow Apprentice Service Technician
CHESHUNT MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED TA CMC Harlow
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Electronic fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment now forms part of the everyday routine in Volkswagen Group Centres.
Technicians are also vital to customer care. The service provided by the workshop is a major factor considered by customers when they decide to replace their car.
Main duties for this service technician vacancy include the following:
- Marking out and measuring, basic hand tools
- Bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection
- Body materials and construction
- Engine mechanical
- Cooling and lubrication, air and exhaust
- Ignition petrol fuel, CI fuels
- Braking systems, suspension, steering, wheels and tyres
- Charging and starter, electrical auxiliaries, lighting
- Clutches, manual/auto gearboxes, drivelines
Potential full time employment upon successful completion of the apprentice programme.
Please do not contact dealership, we are the main point of contact for this vacancy and carry out a full recruitment service for the local dealer. Approaching the dealer directly will not always help your application.
None required, as full training will be given.
You must have a genuine interest towards working in the automotive sector and be committed to the three year apprenticeship programme.
A minimum of three GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C (new grades 4 – 9) in English, maths, and Science.
On completion of the Advanced Apprenticeship you will receive the following qualifications:
- A Level 3 Standard in Automotive Retail Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Light Vehicle
- Qualification in Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.