What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with member enquiries and queries.
- Working across all departments including the Gym, Reception and Café Bar in line with business needs.
- Assisting Department Leads with event set up.
- Delivering Gym Inductions and supporting members ongoing fitness goals.
- Providing a warm, welcome to our members.
- Keeping the club clean and tidy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (S) you will be doing your course remotely and will have regular meetings with your tutor every 6 weeks or whenever you need help with your course.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of progressing to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment.
Reality CheckHow would you get to the location?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4+/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4+/C) Desired