Your journey toward your career goals starts with the position of Client Team Support.
Here you will begin to learn the key processes that are involved in making sure Clients, Candidates and Consultants have a premiere level experience of the client team.
- You will need to develop first class attention to detail
- Maintain focus in a busy environment
- Manage priorities
- Learn and apply the learning
- Take feedback and act upon it
This role is the first step toward a Client Management role.
Key tasks include but are not exclusive to:
- Completion of checklists
- Sourcing and booking accommodation
- Sourcing and booking travel and transport
- Compile compliance packs ready for approval
- Gather and arrange all documents relating to bookings
- Sending out Hospital requirements to consultants
- Figures and tracking for individual clients
- Chasing timesheets
- Covering the Client Team when required
- Support department management in ad hoc projects
We believe our people should enjoy their career with Locum People, and so we have a lively programme of staff activities, including quarterly social events, and a great corporate responsibility programme.
Our office is designed to be vibrant, fun and an environment that nourishes the mind as well as your ambitions. We have an onsite pub with flat screen TVs, Pool Table, Air Hockey, PlayStation as well as a breakfast/lunch area and free hot drinks. We have a well-equipped on-site gym for those who are getting beach ready or simply want to keep healthy.
This opportunity allows for career progression to senior managerial level.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- High attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft office including Excel
- Ability to focus
- Hard working
GCSE at grade 9 - 4 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
Customer Service Specialist L3 (Advanced) Apprenticeship
Training from Milton Keynes College
Ongoing training & support from the employer to include:
- Training on all functional aspects of the role including IT systems, processes and procedures.
- Business Knowledge and Understanding
- Customer Journey knowledge
- Knowing your customers and their needs/Customer Insight
- Customer service culture and environment awareness
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Working with your customers / customer insights
- Customer service performance
- Service improvement
- Develop Self
- Ownership / Responsibility
- Team Working
The learning outcomes will be understood and supported by the business unit and the hiring manager with ‘sandbox’ activities to allow expression of learning points and evaluation of on-site training and support.