What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of an established Support team, you will be on the front-line in terms of queries, issues and potential candidate assistance – so you will be a natural at providing outstanding levels of customer service.
Working to – sometimes tight! - client SLA deadlines, you will:
- Record and respond in a timely manner to incoming day-to-day support queries, both via email and telephone calls.
- Follow up on comms where necessary. We would look for you to take the same pride in providing “best-in-class” service as we do.
- Assess incoming queries and identify whether a query is a technical issue or user error, using your excellent analytical /problem-solving skills.
- Develop expert knowledge of our core product – HARBOUR.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand and help resolve client issues / challenges.
- Help with client admin tasks such as updating contracts, forms, pulling reporting requirements together.
- Striving to live our values.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship, full time employment will be offered – with potential future progression to advance into other areas of the business.
Reality CheckThe role will involve long periods of working on a computer. The role will be fully office based in Copford (bus routes and parking are available).
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, A professional manner, Time management skills, Able to work autonomously
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 9-2/A*-E) Essential
GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSEs including maths and English (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Desired