What will the apprentice be doing?
BHHS Kay & Co was established in 1982. Today we are one of central London’s premier independent estate agents and property consultants with offices in Marylebone, Hyde Park, Kings Cross and Knightsbridge, focusing on high quality residential property.
Our services cover all aspects of sales, lettings, property management, investment consultancy and development consultancy.
Broad Job Description
To work as a member of the client services team to maximise the new business potential from our existing customer database and additional data generated from prospecting campaigns by implementing and executing agreed communication programmes on a consistent and professional manner.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To maximise the generation of appointments for valuations and instructions for both sales and lettings.
- Follow up process on all appointments to maximise completion rates and maximise revenues to the business.
- Post sales activity to ensure repeat business and optimise the chances of future business even if we weren’t successful initially.
- Effective use of RPS to generically grow the business by ensuring proper use on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that the source of all enquires are logged on the Company’s sales/lettings management software.
- To identify opportunities for cross referral of buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords between the Company’s offices and the other departments.
- Where appropriate, to refer clients to the Company’s designated Financial Services Provider, taking into count the provisions of the Financial Services Act and Data Protection Act.
- For the duration of your employment to promote the Company’s image and reputation for first class investment and development agency and consultancy.
- To meet and exceed targets that the Company may from time to time set you.
- To maintain a high level of knowledge in respect of the marketplace within which you work, ensuring that you are aware of price trends, details of recent transactions and the activity of competing estate agencies
- To ensure that you work in line with the Company’s best practice guidelines and to the standards proscribed by each and every professional body that the Company is a member of.
- To carry out all other functions that the Company may from time to time request.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L2 Housing and Property Assistant Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 20% Off The Job Training
- The course is a 13-month long programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-2-housing-and-property-management-assistant-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Desired