Your role will be to support the internal co-ordination of client deliverables, using a high level of initiative to deliver against the strategy outlined. You will have an inquisitive mind and a key appetite to learn about social media and social strategy.
- A curious mind with an appetite to learn about the social media landscape, the wider communications world, and your clients' business. Be proactive in sharing this knowledge, both with internal stakeholders and also with clients
- Support your account manager/account director in collating data/insight, competitor information and market knowledge to help interpret client briefs into internal briefs
- Support in the day to day management of agency/client responsibilities - including reporting, project management and financial administration
- Responsible for keeping clients informed of new social initiatives and opportunities for the continued development of the clients business
- Responsible for helping shape and critique internal recommendations whether from strategy, content, influencer, creative or paid teams
- Working alongside internal teams, analyse campaign performance, build case studies and recommend future solutions
- Build strong working relationships with clients - adopting and championing best in class approach to account management
- Run regular client calls with the support of the Account Manager and the wider internal teams. Ensure status and WIP reports are kept up to date and circulated.
- Capture and write up notes & actions from client calls and meetings
- Co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met
- A potential permanent position for the right candidate
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working
- Macbook provided
- Weekly socials/online events with the teams
- Employee assistance programme (legal, financial, mental well being support)
- Access to Coaching with our Development Coach
- Option to ‘pick your own benefits’ from a selected bundle consisting of; a wellness allowance, company mobile phone, health insurance, dental insurance and much more...
- Not forgetting our lovely office pups too!
- Proven problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Time management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Gmail/Google drive (desired, not essential)
- Growth mindset
- Passionate about social media
- Organised and structured
- Willingness to learn
- Not afraid to suggest new ideas, ways of working
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions..
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!