Classic Lifts has a policy of continued expansion and growth and as a result we are looking to recruit a new Service Department Office apprentice for our Head Office.
Duties will include:
- Logging and assigning breakdown calls
- Checking and logging Out of Hours morning report
- Answering and transferring calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking in Service Visits and Repair works
- General admin duties using our database system
- Providing an efficient and client focused service
- Managing the office diary
- Managing the Helpdesk email inbox
- Other general administration duties as required
Progression opportunities within the department or wider business.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent administrative skills Confident in use of Microsoft word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients in a professional yet approachable manner
- Attention to detail
- Reliable time keeping and work ethic
No formal qualifications required.
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.