Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
Abbey Development Ltd
Anglia Ruskin University
As an Apprentices Civil Engineer at Abbey Homes you will be involved with:
- Management of the design of services and infrastructure
- Liaising with consultants in all aspects surrounding the design of roads & sewers, residential substructures and residential superstructures
- Management of relationships with Local Authorities and Government Departments
- Providing the delivery team with technical support
Structured career as a Civil Engineer on a variety of projects with an established house builder. ICE chartership. Development programmes, access to mentors, further training.
A career with Abbey developments means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Computer literate (Word + Excel)
- A full UK driving license, due to the nature of the role
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be well organised and be able to manage time effectively
- Work well under pressure
- Comfortable communicating with a range of audiences
- 96 UCAS Tariff points (CCC at A level or equivalent) preferably in maths or Technical Subjects
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C/4 or above to include English
- GCSE in maths (or equivalent) at B/6 or above
The successful candidate will undertake a BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship with Anglia Ruskin University. This programme, when successfully completed, will give you not only a degree in Civil Engineering but also Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status with the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.