What will the apprentice be doing?
- providing support to engineers and other professionals in the design, development, construction, operation, maintenance and demolition of transport infrastructure that facilitates the movement of people, goods and waste.
- You will get the chance to help develop designs for schemes across London and further afield, and ultimately will be able to see those schemes get built and be used by people.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Civil Engineering Technician Level 3 apprenticeship
- The training will take place at College of North West London, Paddington
- The training will be one day a week at college and you will spend 4 days a week at our offices in Farringdon, London
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would like to the apprenticeship to lead to employment within our business with a view to further study.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent • 5 GCSEs, including in Maths, English and Science (Grade Grade 5 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent • 2 A Levels, including Maths (Grade Grade C or above) Desired