As CYPW Apprentice you will be:
- Planning activities suitable to help children learn and develop
- Completing light cleaning duties
- Supervising children to keep them safe
- Learning how to care for and educate children
- Possible long term employment onto more senior roles after Apprenticeship completion.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Genuine passion for working with children
- GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as
- Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills