Children & Young People's Workforce Apprentice
Fig Tree Day Nursery Ltd
As CYPW Apprentice you will be:
- Planning activities suitable to help children learn and develop
- Completing light cleaning duties
- Supervising children to keep them safe
- Learning how to care for and educate children
- Helping with the feeding
- Help to build the children's portfolios
- Possible long term employment onto more senior roles after Apprenticeship completion.
- Genuine passion for working with children
Passes at GCSE or equivalent are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English can be completed if required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.