An exciting opportunity has opened at a home based childminder. You will work alongside one other Childminder of staff to create a stimulating and caring environment to encourage children to learn.
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues, and internal/external professionals
- Ensuring that each child's wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- Observing, monitoring, and engaging in children's play activities linked to the EYFS. Activities will support children's language and literacy, art and design, numeracy, and physical development
- Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
- Learning how to provide high quality childcare to our children
- Assisting in serving food to children, ensuring special dietary requirements are met
At Navdeep Childminder, you will be working towards an Early Years Practitioner Level 3 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
- Potential for a full time permanent position following successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Driving desired, however not essential
- Willingness to learn
- No previous experience or qualifications required
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Functional Skills in maths and English