An exciting opportunity has opened at a home-based childminder. You will work alongside one other Childminder of staff to create a stimulating and caring environment to encourage children to learn.
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues, and internal/external professionals
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- Observing, monitoring, and engaging in children's play activities linked to the EYFS. Activities will support children’s language and literacy, art and design, numeracy, and physical development
- Keeping records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
- Learning how to provide high quality childcare to our children
- Assisting in serving food to children, ensuring special dietary requirements are met
Potential for a full time permanent position following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
- Driving desired, however not essential
- Willingness to learn
No previous experience or qualifications required
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English