Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervising children within the nursery, as well as during field trips.
- Assisting children in their activities, including educational projects.
- Supervising and assisting children during meals and snacks.
- Supervise and Monitor Children.
- Organize Daily Activities.
- Keep and Update Records.
- Prepare Snacks and Meals.
- Resolve Conflicts Between Children.
- Maintain a Sanitary Environment
Ongoing training and development.
- Imagination and creativity
- Patience and enthusiasm
- Enjoy being around young children
- An interest in child development
- A caring and kind nature
- Willingness to be part of a team
There are no entry requirements for this position.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Upon successful completion of this 12 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Early Years Practitioner