What will the apprentice be doing?
As a level 3 apprentice you will be a key member of the
nursery team, your daily activities may include:
- Planning and implementing fun and educational activities with the children
- Play alongside and with children to support their play
- Supporting children’s creative and imaginative experiences
- Maintaining development records on key children
- Supervising children at rest times and at mealtimes
- Contributing to and promoting health and safety
- Ensuring the play area is clean and tidy at all times
- Working closely with parents and providing feedback on their child
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing
personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Functional Skills level 2 in maths and English, if applicable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be the opportunity to continue your employment
at the end of the level 3 apprenticeship
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Creative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired