Childcare Apprenticeship level 3
THE ROCKING HORSE NURSERIES LTD
INTERSERVE LEARNING & EMPLOYMENT (SERVICES) LIMITED
The main duty within this role is to promote the physical, social and emotional development of each child within your remit and contribute towards their care and supervision.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Setting up nursery furniture
- Develop positive and trusting relationships with children
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally
- Participating in activities with the children, e.g. reading, numeracy, literacy activities
- Communicate with parents/families to help to encourage the child
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Assisting at snack and mealtimes
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include the opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
***Please note that this apprenticeship does not start until January 2020***
A DBS check will need to be carried out ahead of the start date, so candidates must have no live criminal convictions.
- Good communication
- Follows instructions
- Team player
- Great time management
- Good with paperwork
- Well presented
- Already L2 Childcare qualified is preferred
- 9 - 4/A* - C grade GCSEs in maths and English or equivalents
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer
- The Rocking Horse will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day
- If successful, you will complete a Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship programme delivered by a fully trained, dedicated Training Assessor from training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.