Childcare Apprenticeship Early Years Educator Level 3 - Advanced (Level 3)
Learning Ladder Childcare Limited
Interserve Learning & Employment (Services) Limited
- This organization is passionate about childcare, they have a fierce commitment to the wellbeing of the children in their care and they want people who join their business to feel the same
- This role requires working in a busy pre-school with 2, 3- and 4-year olds.
- Assisting with other staff members
- preparing snacks
- assisting with the children on a daily basis
- cleaning toys and children’s areas
- In line with standard working hours within the industry this vacancy is less than 30 hours per week. The overall duration of the apprenticeship is therefore extended accordingly
This is the start of a career within childcare, there are opportunities within the business
- Honest and punctual
- Wanting to work in Childcare
- Ability to write reports
Warm personality with a genuine love of children
GCSEs or equivalents would be an advantage.
Apprenticeship training programme with 20% off the job training
Level 3 Early Years Educator
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.