This is a great opportunity to work with a young staff team, a number of whom have completed their apprenticeships with us and can provide mentorship and support whilst training you.
You will be working with all different age groups and which will help with your qualifications.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Helping to keep the children safe, preparing food.
- Helping to supervise the children
- Prepare snacks
- Learn to change nappies
- Clean the environment
- We are looking to recruit you once your apprenticeship has ended.
Your work shift pattern will be; Monday - Friday on shifts 7:30-4:30/8:30-5:30/9-6
- Someone who can work both on their own and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic about helping children learn and develop skills
- Can bring new ideas into the nursery which will enrich the children’s learning and environment
- A genuine passion for a career in childcare
- There are no entry requirements for this position
Paragon Skills is a leading national
Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating. Upon successful completion of this 12 Month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Childcare