Duties will include:
- Working in a busy nursery, led by an early years teacher, you will follow the routines of the room and generally assist in duties around the nursery
- Help encourage and assist children with their learning and development
- You will also be involved in general housekeeping, planning activities, and writing reports for the children
Potential progression into a level 3 apprenticeship or full-time employment.
If you are aged 18+ wage will be £7.00 an hour.
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- A keen person committed to childcare
- Patience with very young children
- Be able to adapt to day to day changes
Not afraid to do general cleaning, tidying up and yet make it fun for children to assist in it.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Early Years Practitioner
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Paragon Skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our learning and development coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard. Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.