Your daily duties as a Nursery Assistant will include:
- Create a Stimulating Environment
- Prepare and plan activities of your own to complete with the children
- Ensure safe and healthy environment at all times
- Adhere to all nursery policies and procedures
- Maintain general cleanliness of the nursery as required
The position will be subject to a clean DBS and 2 references.
Working Week - Monday - Friday 07:30am-6pm. Your shifts will be discussed at interview if successful.
To continue and progress onto a level 3 in Childcare. Continue to extend knowledge and attend training sessions.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
PLEASE NOTE – candidates who meet the employer’s criteria will be put forward for interview as soon as possible, this means that the vacancy could be filled before the advertised closing date. Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
- Good Communication
- Keen to Learn
- Hard Working
None are required full training is given.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.