Start your career in childcare with this fantastic childcare apprenticeship with a day nursery that is on its way to being rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be completing these daily duties and more:
- Care and education of 0-5-year old children
- Providing age appropriate activities for children
- Promoting independence
- Keep a record of key children’s achievement and development
- Support all staff
- Liaise with other staff, parents and carers
- You may also be required to attend nursery events outside of work hours
Step 1: APPLY - to confirm eligibility we will ask you to complete a second application stage.
Step 2: PHONE - We ask to contact you to discuss your application.
Step 3: EMPLOYER - Your CV is sent to the employer for consideration.
Step 4: INTERVIEW – If you are selected by the employer for interview, we will contact you to arrange dates and times.
Full-time employment and the opportunity to study for your Level 3 childcare apprenticeship will be offered on completion.
- Understanding of strict confidentiality
- Ability to adapt and work in constantly changing environments
- Professional manner at all times
- Good communicator
- Able to use initiative
GCSE’s passes or equivalent level are preferred.
- Early Years Educator Level 2 Apprenticeship
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills